My Envy Box For the Month of August

Hello People ,

Wish you all a Very Happy Independence day .It is a day when each citizen of our country pays tribute to all those sacrificed Souls because of whom we are living in democratic country of today. A day of remembrance , a day that represents  Beauty of India . And to be part of these celebrations all month long ,Team envy came up with " Indian themed " Envy box for the Month of August .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

This Month Team Envy Made our Celebrations even Bigger .How ?? Because they come up with a specially designed beauty box which is made and filled with Indian brands itself . And you know what ???  the best part is ... You would be  receiving 3 Full size products whose amount is approx .Rs. 3000/- . Isin't great ??

Don't you believe me ? Than here I reveal My Treasured envy Box that I received on the Eve of Independence Day :D . I was sitting at home that day , watching TV , and around 4 PM this box of beauty came to me as a surprise ..and turned that boring evening  into a adventurous one ;)

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

See I received These products in My cute little Envy Box Yayyyy!!!!! I am so happy guys ... All these products just  made me crazy ..I  mean I was so happy that I called up my sister vary same day and told her about my recent treasure that came from My envy Box , and you know what ?? She told me to place an order for her too :)

Gosh I just love you a lot Team Envy , for coming up with this Box . Really you guys made this Independence month , most memorable one for me .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

What are you waiting for guys ?? Rush to their website and place your order immediately .

Available at :- Click Here

Ohh Wait Don't forget to apply “ RAJKR15” To avail 15% discount on your subscription

You can also take a look at  My Envy Box's July Month Review

Now Let me just walk you through the products that I received in My Envy Box .. Yes Mine :D

Views and Reviews By RajVinderc

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Forest Essential 's Iced Pomegrante & Kerala Lime Body Mist - 50ML 1.69fl.oz. for Rs .740/- 

Hedonista - Oudh frozen itar - 20 gms for Rs.1045/-

Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal - 3 gms for Rs. 350/-

Suganda - Neem Green tea Mask - 60 gms for Rs. 900/-

Views and Reviews By RajVinder


Views and Reviews By RajVinder

I know after reading this , you guys must have tempted to try one , Guys !!! Don't think just act and order your My Envy Box , as you are receiving products worth Rs.3000/- this month that too for just 722/- ( If you apply the code i provided :P) .

 For those who are still thinking let me share with you each product specifications in detail .

Forest Essential 's Iced Pomegrante & Kerala Lime Body Mist - 50ML 1.69fl.oz. for Rs .740/-

I always wanted to try Forest Essential's Products and now Thanks to My Envy Box i am owner of one. It feels so great when you finally achieve something isn't ? . I just love this product guys as it has an exquisite fragrance that pleases senses and captures you with its aroma .This one is now part of my luxurious collection that i normally use on special occasions :) 

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Aqua , pure grain alcohol , fresh aloe vera leaf juice , glycerin , vitamin E , wheat germ extract , fresh pomegranate extract , fresh lime juice , menthol crystals .

                                    Hedonista - Oudh frozen itar - 20 gms for Rs.1045/-

Now this one is something I am very much excited to Try . My mom used to say that during her childhood things like these were very common . But for me Today this one is something i never heard or seen before . Fragrance of this product is just mind blowing , I mean before opening it , i could sense its exotic and mesmerizing fragrance .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Fractionated coconut oil ,Beeswax , Avocado Oil, Olive Oil , Oudh Fragrance .Best part free from any chemicals  and 100% vegetarian product .

                                          Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal - 3 gms for Rs. 350/-

Now this one is something i was dreaming to buy . Trust me guys . This is one of the most popular products from Soultree , that i was willing to try since long and finally thanks to Team Envy's Hard Work i am holding one that too in Black Colour. I believe kajal is the only Indian product that could have a universal acceptance by entire girl community i mean no girl in the world could say No to Kajal , Can we ?? A big Round of applause for Team Envy for bringing this product as part of their collection .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Organic Ghee , Camphor , Organic Almond Oil , Natural pigments .

                                 Suganda - Neem Green tea Mask - 60 gms for Rs. 900/-


Now you guys would start wandering or may get surprised after reading that a Face mask was also sitting in my wish list :P . Due to Blogging and Office i couldn't go out for shopping on weekends and as a result my wish list kept in increasing . Hence today i would like to Thank team Envy for rescuing me and including this Mask from Suganda .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients

Organic Neem , Organic Green tea , Organic Rice.

To Conclude A Heart Felt Thank you ( Dhanyawad ) My Envy Box Team For bringing this bundle of Joy to our lives . I can't express my feelings for your sweet and out of the way gesture that you have portrayed by creating this month's Envy Box . I must admit this month you are going to receive a huge round of applause and blessings for crafting such an amazing box which is holding treasures form our beloved Indian brands .Since I started writing you were always been my inspiration and after seeing your work this month all I would like to say that i admire your work .I am fortunate that i came across a brand who does everything to make their customer feel happy . Keep up the Good Work team Envy .I would rate this Month's My Envy Box 5/5 .

"My Envy Box , an Experience that would make you feel special "  

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

Vôtre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Giveaway in Association with Plum Goodness

"Being Juliet " For all those Pretty Juliet's Out There :)

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range