My Envy Box For the Month of August

Hello People ,

Wish you all a Very Happy Independence day .It is a day when each citizen of our country pays tribute to all those sacrificed Souls because of whom we are living in democratic country of today. A day of remembrance , a day that represents  Beauty of India . And to be part of these celebrations all month long ,Team envy came up with " Indian themed " Envy box for the Month of August .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

This Month Team Envy Made our Celebrations even Bigger .How ?? Because they come up with a specially designed beauty box which is made and filled with Indian brands itself . And you know what ???  the best part is ... You would be  receiving 3 Full size products whose amount is approx .Rs. 3000/- . Isin't great ??

Don't you believe me ? Than here I reveal My Treasured envy Box that I received on the Eve of Independence Day :D . I was sitting at home that day , watching TV , and around 4 PM this box of beauty came to me as a surprise ..and turned that boring evening  into a adventurous one ;)

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

See I received These products in My cute little Envy Box Yayyyy!!!!! I am so happy guys ... All these products just  made me crazy ..I  mean I was so happy that I called up my sister vary same day and told her about my recent treasure that came from My envy Box , and you know what ?? She told me to place an order for her too :)

Gosh I just love you a lot Team Envy , for coming up with this Box . Really you guys made this Independence month , most memorable one for me .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

What are you waiting for guys ?? Rush to their website and place your order immediately .

Available at :- Click Here

Ohh Wait Don't forget to apply “ RAJKR15” To avail 15% discount on your subscription

You can also take a look at  My Envy Box's July Month Review

Now Let me just walk you through the products that I received in My Envy Box .. Yes Mine :D

Views and Reviews By RajVinderc

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Forest Essential 's Iced Pomegrante & Kerala Lime Body Mist - 50ML 1.69fl.oz. for Rs .740/- 

Hedonista - Oudh frozen itar - 20 gms for Rs.1045/-

Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal - 3 gms for Rs. 350/-

Suganda - Neem Green tea Mask - 60 gms for Rs. 900/-

Views and Reviews By RajVinder


Views and Reviews By RajVinder

I know after reading this , you guys must have tempted to try one , Guys !!! Don't think just act and order your My Envy Box , as you are receiving products worth Rs.3000/- this month that too for just 722/- ( If you apply the code i provided :P) .

 For those who are still thinking let me share with you each product specifications in detail .

Forest Essential 's Iced Pomegrante & Kerala Lime Body Mist - 50ML 1.69fl.oz. for Rs .740/-

I always wanted to try Forest Essential's Products and now Thanks to My Envy Box i am owner of one. It feels so great when you finally achieve something isn't ? . I just love this product guys as it has an exquisite fragrance that pleases senses and captures you with its aroma .This one is now part of my luxurious collection that i normally use on special occasions :) 

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Aqua , pure grain alcohol , fresh aloe vera leaf juice , glycerin , vitamin E , wheat germ extract , fresh pomegranate extract , fresh lime juice , menthol crystals .

                                    Hedonista - Oudh frozen itar - 20 gms for Rs.1045/-

Now this one is something I am very much excited to Try . My mom used to say that during her childhood things like these were very common . But for me Today this one is something i never heard or seen before . Fragrance of this product is just mind blowing , I mean before opening it , i could sense its exotic and mesmerizing fragrance .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Fractionated coconut oil ,Beeswax , Avocado Oil, Olive Oil , Oudh Fragrance .Best part free from any chemicals  and 100% vegetarian product .

                                          Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal - 3 gms for Rs. 350/-

Now this one is something i was dreaming to buy . Trust me guys . This is one of the most popular products from Soultree , that i was willing to try since long and finally thanks to Team Envy's Hard Work i am holding one that too in Black Colour. I believe kajal is the only Indian product that could have a universal acceptance by entire girl community i mean no girl in the world could say No to Kajal , Can we ?? A big Round of applause for Team Envy for bringing this product as part of their collection .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients 

Organic Ghee , Camphor , Organic Almond Oil , Natural pigments .

                                 Suganda - Neem Green tea Mask - 60 gms for Rs. 900/-


Now you guys would start wandering or may get surprised after reading that a Face mask was also sitting in my wish list :P . Due to Blogging and Office i couldn't go out for shopping on weekends and as a result my wish list kept in increasing . Hence today i would like to Thank team Envy for rescuing me and including this Mask from Suganda .

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Key Ingredients

Organic Neem , Organic Green tea , Organic Rice.

To Conclude A Heart Felt Thank you ( Dhanyawad ) My Envy Box Team For bringing this bundle of Joy to our lives . I can't express my feelings for your sweet and out of the way gesture that you have portrayed by creating this month's Envy Box . I must admit this month you are going to receive a huge round of applause and blessings for crafting such an amazing box which is holding treasures form our beloved Indian brands .Since I started writing you were always been my inspiration and after seeing your work this month all I would like to say that i admire your work .I am fortunate that i came across a brand who does everything to make their customer feel happy . Keep up the Good Work team Envy .I would rate this Month's My Envy Box 5/5 .

"My Envy Box , an Experience that would make you feel special "  

Views and Reviews By RajVinder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

Vôtre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer