Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Hi People,

Today I am going to share my experience about a product that has become talk of the internet beauty town.A brand that's capturing this beauty market slowly but making its mark to a greater extent and the brand is " Organic Harvest "

Summer time is the only time when I have lots of issues..though there is freedom to go where ever whenever ...but it leads my skin to suffer from humid , dust and tan ...and being a combination skin beauty it makes it more suffering... As both oil and sweat come over to the field of skin and play cricket...and makes my skin suffocate ...So to remove that suffocation and to make my skin relive recently a month back I discovered about this product at Subhash Nagar Pacific Mall Delhi..which is " Organic Harvest's skin lightening Face wash "And today I am here to share my experience .

About the Brand

Brand believes  that beauty is about Breaking the mold, its about knowing your mind, its about daring to dream and it is about being self .hence Organic Harvest Brings to us Organic beauty care range that celebrates being you. You being be-you-tiful."

I liked their citation tough ..its totally agreeable by our lovely ladies and girls out there isn't . :)

About Product

This Organic Skin Lightening Face Wash is a cream facewash, enriched with naturally driven surfactant, cleanses your skin to have lightening skin tone.A Morus Alba (White Mulberry) extract, helps in skin whitening,brightening, shining and lightening.NATRUE certified and natural plant derived active, used in this face wash has NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors) - for longer moisturization.

Ingredients
Aqua, Vitamin - C, Organic daisy flower extract and Lemon essential oil, in surfactant base. No Color Added

Usage
Pour into palm and apply to thoroughly wet face. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly .

My Experience

As I stated earlier to save my face from becoming a battle field of sweat and natural oil factory due to being combination skin ..I gave this product a shot .


This Product comes in green colour tube packaging ( totally do justice to their organic theme ) and  makes it easy to carry however  it's fragrance is quite light that fades away after few minutes .
The face wash is of white colour which is not of too runny texture and requires only a small amount to be applied .


It lathers and after wiping it it gives a cooling sensation to the face , leaving skin refreshed , clear and health. My tired skin after my day off from work become habitual of this product as it immediately gives required amount of freshness to the face.


Over all I am happy with this product and would like to buy it as soon as I finish my existing one..( however I guess it requires only pea size quantity for entire face ..my existing one may last for this season of 2015 :P) that makes it value for money :P
However I feel that oily skin blessed beauties may find their skin greasy after using this product .
So I believe in flood of brands that we live into this brand has uniqueness and I suggest one should try this one too. :)

If I have to rate this Product , my rating would be 4.9/5


Comments

  1. "my face from becoming a battle field of sweat and natural oil factory ...." you have a great sense of humour !
    Sounds god sent for problem skin
    My niece needs this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer