Plumgoodness' s Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Renaissance face mask "

Hi All ,


In this season where sun is blessing us with its most treasured heat and environment is showering its utmost humidity and warmest air ...I feel like blessed with being connected to internet and online portals where in I don't only fulfill my wish of window shopping however get to know about various portal who are virtually present but their physical feasibility and availability is yet to take place ..
Here on this forum today I would like to take up this opportunity to present my experience and exploring of a brand that has made its audience in very short span of time and made a name...And the name I am about to take is " Plum Goodness "

About the Brand


Plum is India's first online-only beauty solution brand focused on restoring & maintaining your skin as nature made it to be. Always free of parabens, phthalates, SLS and other harmful chemicals.


This Brand Plum has five Product categories :-
Hello Aloe
Green Tea
Grape seed and sea buckthorn
Choco Latte
Mineral Makeup

Product in Limelight


Product that took my heart away and made me confident about this brand is their " Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Renaissance face mask "


I still remember how much nervous and curious I was at first to try their range as at that point of time I was looking for some weekly weekend  skin practices that I could follow to keep my skin look fresh and healthy for upcoming Mondays. Hence my that search introduced to me this brand and since then there is no point of turning back and regret.

About the Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Renaissance face mask


What Brand says :-
Once or twice a week, you should treat your face to gentle exfoliation, deep cleansing and detox. And wouldn't it be great if you could also feed some nourishment to your skin while it renews itself? That's precisely the idea behind Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Renaissance Face Mask.


What makes us go gaga over this mask:


Kaolin & bentonite clays for natural cleansing & exfoliation
Grape seed oil - rich in polyphenols (anti-oxidants),
Vitamins D, C, E, flavonoids and essential fatty acids
Sea buckthorn oil – heals skin damage naturally without skin irritation. One of the best natural antioxidants known


We recommend you treat yourself at least once a week - rest assured that under the mask, your skin will be thanking you for it. A supremely nourishing, non-drying formula.
♥ Deep-cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, nourish and protect. An all-in-one, must-have skincare solution
♥ Richly formulated for instantly brighter, more radiant skin
♥ Easy to apply and wash off
♥ Works with all skin types!
♥ Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from sea buckthorn oil and grape seed oil
♥ Paraben-free, phthalate-free, as always
♥ Leaves your face looking fresher, brighter, healthier and younger-looking,without drying it.

Price and Quantity
Rs.425 for 75 gms pack


Available at www.plumgoodness.com

My Experience of Product
As I mentioned I ordered this product to fulfill my weekly need of skin refreshment and rejuvenation and volla it passed my each and ever parameter .
Application of this mask for 30 minutes in week gives you a glow and clear healthy looking skin..I feel like I just came from parlour ...earlier I tend to do bleach to get such sort of glow but since entry of this product its been two months since I bleached...


Hey don't get confuse its not a bleaching Product ..it is. A mask that has a beautiful fragrance that lasts for sometime and fades away slowly but till the time it stays I feel like I am sensing aroma ..its so flowery and light that you miss it even after its evaporation.


This mask s consistency I would say neither too runny nor too thick however in winters you may find it hard to pour it out from tube...I personally feel it should come in tub packaging so that it becomes easy to open and apply soon as we open it ...instead of bit of stiff that I feel while taking it out from tube..


Apart from All details This  product gives results no doubt ...after application my skin feels healthy , soft , clear moreover refreshed. As this mask works as a weekly scrub too as it removes dead cells as well.
To conclude this is one of the finest mask and to be true my first mask that I have ever used and loved it since then.

If I have to rate it from 1 to 5 then my rating would be 4.8. .2 is deducted due to packaging no compromise with after results though as results are excellent.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer