INATUR Daily Moisturiserising Oil Free Sun Protection Lotion with SPF 15 View



Hi All,

Today I am going to discuss about Moisturizers. I believe Moisturizers are perhaps the most misunderstood skin care products .Moisturizers are not about giving skin moisture but helping skin retain normal , healthy , youthful moisture levels. Too much Moisture (Water) can actually cause problems for skin. Whether your skin is dry, oily or combination or any other concern , it still needs ingredients sun damage has taken away . I myself now realize what mistakes I have made so far by being blessed with combination skin and living under perception that my skin generates oil itself hence I don’t need a moisturizer. But this perception of mine has changed now  as living in Delhi and its summers has damaged my skin to a certain extent and after witnessing damage signs now I am ready to skip meal of a time but couldn’t even think of skipping skin moisturizer .

Need of Sun Protection Moisturizer

This is one of the trickiest question everyone asks self but I have an answer to it .Exposure to sun not only causes tanning but also causes severe damage . One will regret not having worn sunscreen when one will compare their skin to those who do use sunscreen moisturizers 20 years from now. Sunscreen moisturizer helps in preventing facial brown spots and skin discolorations and reduce appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness and moreover it slows down development of wrinkled premature skin aging.
Hence after realizing what I was missing and to reduce further damage I came across something about which you are about to read ahead.

About the Brand

INATUR , is a brand that comprises of a range of natural skin care, hair care and personal care products that are safe on skin and result oriented .At INATUR , we are committed to our product claims with continuous and controlled studies. All products are tested to ensure they are 100% safe to use. INATUR’s Vision s Beauty for Everyone, They promise lasting natural skin care .Their Philosophy is 100% Natural 100% care and 100% honest.

About Product

INATUR SUNSHIELD OIL FREE DAILY SUN PROTECTION MOISTURIZER With SPF 15. It is a special formulation by Rising Sun Research. Protects from harmful UVA and UVB rays and is enriched with Vitamin E and carrot Extract to nourish and replenish skin.

Ingredients :-

Aqua, Acrylate Copolymer , Metylene BIS- Benzotriazolyl  Tetramethylbutylphenol (MBBT),Octylmethoxycinnamate, Octyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Glceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, EDTA, Vitamin E acetate, carrot extract ,Methl parben , Propyl Paraben , Fragrance .

Cost – Rs 160/-
Quantity – 100Ml

Directions to Use :

Apply generously and evenly to all areas before sun exposure .Reapply after some time.

My Experience

 I came across this brand at my last shopping haul , where this brand’s counter was blessed with beautiful and soothing fragrances that attracted me towards them. I asked sales lady about this brand and the lady convinced me that their products are herbal and have huge demand. But my wicked mind said yeah Marketing , every brand has its own demand so what’s the big deal :P .However as I was willing to buy a sunscreen during that time hence gave this brand a shot as the product price seems economical and I was already in love with their products fragrance .

And I bought INATUR SUNSHIELD OIL FREE DAILY SUN PROTECTION MOISTURIZER With SPF 15, Next day in the morning I took a small amount of it and instantly felt its cooling sensation .its texture is neither too thick nor the thin but appearance is creamy not translucent but in white colour. I was surprised to see moisturizer  which was kept at room temperature that too in 45 degree temperature of summer was able to provide a coolness compete-able   with our very own fridge . I placed small dots of it on my face and spread it all over my face with lighter push and finger tips. It got absorbed in to the skin instantly. My skin felt hydrated and light. It didn’t give me a feel of shield or something that has covered my face, however my skin was able to breath on immediate application and cooling property of this moisturizer gave my skin an instant freshness. However for few moments I felt this moisturizer bit sticky , but later on stickiness of it just disappeared .About the fragrance , it has light not too strong smell that too fade away with time .

Overall after application of it my skin felt refreshed , hydrated , non sticky and was able to breathe.
And I was ready to face the sun with full confidence without any worries of skin damage but with assurity of skin correctness.

Only one thing that people may not like is existence of Paraben in this product other then that this product takes 4.9/5







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer