PlumGoodness 's Grape seed & Sea Buckthorn Nurturance Night Cream

Hi Divas ,

In this post I am going to share my latest research over skin care regime that's been neglected by me since long and finally I become lucky thanks to many campaigns that happens now a days and via various online platforms that helped me  to understand what wrong I was doing with my skin.

I believe we all are aware or I can say that now a days even teens are aware how much important is CTM routine to make our skin healthy and young in later years of future. But are we all aware that a Night Cream ritual is also something that needs to be swore by like we do with CTM.

It is said that your skin absorbs all the essential nutrients when you are asleep, that is why using a night cream is advisable before you go off to bed. It helps clarify and replenish your skin. 

Hence night cream  not only nourishes and revitalises your skin but also treats pigmentation, age spots, wrinkles, fine lines and acne.It also helps soothe your skin and promotes even complexion and fine texture, boosts collagen and elastic production, improves blood circulation, and reduces discolouration of the skin.  

After getting aforesaid info I couldn't stop my self from exploring various night creams offered in the market ...however being at a stage of confusion where mom says you don't need a facial now ...what would you be doing with night cream its for us... Types citations ..I was bit sceptical whether I should go for it or not..

But at the end i made my mind and with lots of research finally I bought my first ever night cream in the month of January 2015 and today I am going to share it. The cream was from Plum Goodness Brand naming " Grape seed & Sea Buckthorn Nurturance Night Cream"

About the Brand


Plum is India's first online-only beauty solution brand focused on restoring & maintaining your skin as nature made it to be. Always free of parabens, phthalates, SLS and other harmful chemicals.

Ingredients

♥ Vitamins A,C,E & minerals from grape seed oil supply essential nutrition to your skin
Polyphenols, beta carotenes and essential fatty acids from sea buckthorn oil for skin repair
♥ Light, non-drip formula that doesn't look messy when you apply or in the morning
♥ Get softer, brighter, younger-looking skin with regular use
♥ Pleasant, non-irritating fragrance

Apart from above it also has
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhxylglycerine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

Price and Quantity
Rs 525/- for 50 ml jar

My Experience


This Product comes in glass jar consistency is neither too thick nor too thin. Only a small pea size is required to cover entire face and blends well into the skin. It has a beautiful subtle light  fragrance that fades away with time..but you will want it to stay for longer duration trust me...it has that much aromatic appeal to it that relaxes my senses as well after immediate application.


After application I do feel a tingling and cool sensation on my face that stays temporarily but gives a refreshed and cooling feel.I have completed my 5 months with this cream and my verdict is Yes it do wonders ...in past months this cream made my skin soft and healthy from within...and about age lines too it works to certain extent.


Personally I am very much impressed with its results and experience and would recommend it to everyone.. Don't think twice just give it a shot ..trust me you won't regret it...this is the reason this product is one of their best sellers and has a huge demand among their followers .
I will rank it at 5/5 .


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer