Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

Hello sweeties ,

Hope you guys are enjoying These chilling winters to its fullest with peanuts and Tea in place :P . Personally I don't like winters as you always feel lazy and avoid leaving your bed in early mornings :P .But again cannot help it you know ... But even in these chilling cold weather there is one act that no women would miss even in winters ...I believe you all must have guessed it till now ... Those who are still not clear let me reveal this act ..it's none other than makeup .


I am also the one who couldn't live without makeup and my interest for it is now growing even more . So today I am presenting you all with my latest haul of makeup . From past few days I was really looking to buy a perfect lip liner that could conceal my lipstick and provide a proper shape ..I read various reviews around but only the few could impressed me and today with this post I am sharing my most impressive purchase ,A lip definer from the house of Nelf USA .

About Nelf USA

NELF Cosmetics, named after the aspiration of women to look great in four leagues i.e. NAIL, EYE, LIPS & FACE, uniquely offers a permanent collection of every day basics and on-trend shades. Known for rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NELF in its own panache and distinguishes the line as a leader in the colossal color cosmetics industry.
NELFusa™ aspires to create and share a line of cosmetics that provides quality products at approachable prices. Yes, that's right, you can splurge without guilt. This has made NELFusa™ the fastest growing cosmetic company in INDIA. The ultramodern and stylish packaging fused with the huge selection of highly pigmented colors continues to catch the eyes of every striving beauty.

Product in Focus

Nelf USA colossal Lip definer .


These Lip definers are available in six different shades naming :-

Nude Pink
Miami Pink
Wine
Hot Red
Berry Berry
Burgundy

Price and Quantity :- Rs. 225 /-

What Brand claims :-

  • 100% Safe
  • Long staying power and Non Transferable
  • Smooth and even application
  • Water Resistance
  • Smudge Proof .


Available at :- Nelf USA  

My Take on Nelf Colossal lip definer

After lipsticks I was eyeing to get a perfect lip definer and as a result got fortunate enough to get my self Nelf USA colossal lip definer in hot red colour .These lip definers comes in a attractive  silver black pen styled packaging .Being a pen packaged product I just love it as it doesn't result in wastage and will always stay safe and sturdy ,An ideal travel friendly product I must say .Another best part of nelf USA lip  definer is it's shelf life. It will last for 36 months ie 3 years so you don't have to finish it without any Hurry and worry of expiry of it .


























In terms of texture this lip definer is very creamy and to be true I was hoping not to get a hard one as I read about many liners whose texture was mentioned to be  pretty rough. But on receipt of this Lip definer I was just amazed . This beauty is very soft and glides amazingly on the lips. It can be used as a lip liner for lipsticks as well as a base; I normally use it as a base due to the lovely matte effect.
This lip definer  does not settle in fine lines and has a very good pigmentation .It has a very light noted fragrance that fades away with time . It instantly brightens up any skin tone and lasts on the lips for  hours with light snacks.











































I guess This is a shade that will suit any outfit and it is pretty affordable too, so I will tell all of you to try this out. It is available at their online portal .So what are you waiting for ? Rush to their website to order one for yourself :)


Comments

  1. ooooh nice shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. never knew this was available inIndia
    will get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooha yes All Selected Outlet (Major town) Nelf Products available!!!

      Delete
    2. ooh Yes, All Selected outlet (Major towns) Nelf USA Products Available!!

      Delete
  3. Members, remember the product has nothing to do with USA except in name. Don't be in wrong satisfaction that you are buying imported product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer