Soulflower's Sexy Strawberry Soap Review

I believe all my lovely readers are feeling as fresh as sunflower, and are getting ready to welcome most awaited  joyful season among all which is Monsoon. Monsoon is one of the most treasured time that creates lots of happy memories in our lives and makes one recall them too .I love the way our mother nature spreads the cheer around. With cooling and soothing winds, songs of birds becomes louder ,looking at the sky ,and smelling breath taking wet soil's fragrance becomes so preciously pleasurable .Feeling those drops of rain on hands while having warm cup of tea with pakodas ... all these makes me fall in love with nature and brings one closer to the beauty of nature isn't ?

I guess many of you will agree to my thought but is it necessary that we have to wait for monsoon to feel this cheer of nature ? Can't we feel mother nature closer to us without limiting it to monsoon ? I believe if you really want to feel mother nature and wants to experience its blessings then you must have to follow a routine of using natural products that gives benefits of mother nature and makes one healthy from within by energising our tired senses and to get all this here I am introducing to a brand whose name itself reflects connection between our body and mother nature . " Soulflower" a brand whose products transformed my perception and brought me close to the beauty of  Mother Nature .

I came across this brand way back in 2012 , again through social media and was very impressed with its quality and fragrances of products , since then I couldn't leave this brand and it has become integral part of my household since then .

About the brand

Soulflower has Combined beauty and fun, and becomes India"s leading homegrown revolutionary brand of natural aroma products and pioneer of the unique concept of Spa@Home.

Soulflower offers Tempting, Exciting, Natural, Handmade, Vibrant spa products that transform your hectic urban life into an oasis of peace and calm.

Soulflower only uses essential & carrier oils, herbs, fruits, vegetables and flower extracts in its products. We are a 100% vegetarian company providing people only the goodness of nature. We contribute to healthy living and ecological preservation.

Soulflower strongly believes in the goodness of nature’s bounty. We only utilise herbs, essential oils, fruits and flower extracts in the production of our merchandise. No harmful chemicals like SLS, Alchol, preservatives are involved. Our products guarantee the exceptional qualities that brand and its customers claim .

Product in focus

What Brand has to say about Soulflower Sexy Strawberry Soap "Wouldn’t you like to start your day with a bowl of fresh cream strawberries & oatmeal? One whiff of our fresh strawberry soap will make you jump of bed & into the shower This breakfast for your skin does a miraculous job on pimples, oats scrub all the grime away gently removing excess sebum oils.
Cream & cocoa give a thick, creamy lather to this soap. This soap will surely leave you with baby soft rosy skin."


Ingredients :-

French Rose clay: It is the mildest of all clays & works well for normal, sensitive & mature skin types. It cleanses & detoxifies the skin, removes dead skin cells. It is also great to treat acne & other skin ailments, poor blood circulation & sun damaged skin.

Fresh strawberries: It cleanses the skin & help in curing acne & pimples. It is packed with antioxidants, which fight the damaging effects of the sun & environment. Cocoa butter is obtained from the same bean as chocolate. It has high moisturizing qualities that help protect & soften skin. It imparts a rich & creamy lather to the soap.

Fresh cream: It has been used since ancient times as a natural cleanser. It will soothe & soften all skin types, especially well for dry, itchy skin. It also promotes re-hydration, creating a healthy balance of serum in the skin.

Usage of Soap

This soap comes in large bar sizes; one should cut as needed, and store the unused soap in a cool dry place. This way one can make this soap last for a long time. Keep the soap in a soap dish, so that water drains away & the soap is dry when not in use. 


Sexy Strawberry Soap of Soulflower claims

Removes Excess Sebum,
Detoxifies Skin,
Removes Dead Skin Cells,  
Treats Poor Blood Circulation and Sun Damaged Skin,
Antioxidants,
Protects and Softens Skin,
Soothes and Hydrates Skin,
Maintains Healthy Balance of Sebum in the Skin

Price : Rs.250/- for 150 gms.

My Experience

I am using "Soulflower Sexy strawberry Soap " since a year now and it gives me immense pleasure to write about my experience of it.
This Soap comes in translucent packaging with Soulflower's cute Product descriptive chit on it ..this chit contains brief introduction of  most essential ingredients used in the product followed by 100% vegetarian logo.

On uncovering this product a mesmerizing fragrance of strawberries fills the atmosphere and relaxes senses .I still remember when for the first time I  whiffed  it's fragrance  , my first reaction was I wanted to eat it literally :P as it is so tempting and seems so delicious. Fragrance of fresh strawberries enhances this desire of tempt and it's pink beautiful colour keeps one glued to it for sometime.

This Soap is so soft that is feels one is holding worlds s most soft and smooth Soap ever. I really liked its smooth texture and velvety feel .if I have to define this soap in one word I would say "Heaven " .yes you are reading it right ...from the time of holding it to the time of using it...you will feel you are holding worlds s most precious pearl in  your hand ...you will feel addicted to this product ...I can count on that. This soap makes skin baby soft and healthy and when I say healthy it means your skin will be free from any kind of ailment  you are facing at present .It also moisturizes the skin and may be thats the reason skin feels so soft and smooth like a feather , and makes you realise how beautiful you are naturally .

To be true i never came across such a two in one combination product that not only cleanses and eradicate skin ailments however refreshes one' s mind with its aromatic properties and removes day long tiredness . As a result one feels rejuvenated and energised at the convenience of home.

I can go gaga over this product , and at the same time I am loosing words  to express my happiness of using this product.. All I want to say is I feel blessed by mother nature when I use Soulflower products and this soap made me addicted to it :)

My rating for this product will be 5/5 as there are not even a single drawback ..all this product has earned is a big round of applause from my end .





Comments

  1. How cute is that pink elephant &small cupboard ♥ I want it ♥♥♥
    The soap sounds wonderful
    V. through review
    I came across this brand waay back in 2008 when it still made in Thailand
    Now they make it in Mumbai
    Great products though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want that cute pink cupboard ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer