Pink Mud Perfume and Body Mist Review

Recent studies has revealed that a human has it's own natural scent. Whether you have applied an artificial scent or not your natural scent will always stay in place . I am personally among those people who love to experiment with new fragrances and scents .No matter where ever I go , I will always come back home with a new Scent bottle in my bag .

Earlier I was not fond of these scents or perfumes  but with time and entry of upcoming brands in this field encouraged this habit in me and as a result now I have a subtle collection of various scents at home and in my bags that keeps in increasing :P

Few months ago in my search of something unique and elegant I came across a brand which is based in Bombay however is spreading its roots via online platform as well . Seeing this brand's presentation and product structure I fell in love with it from very first day , and since than I become it's worshiper :P. I always used to admire their collection and like a baby used to carve to get one for my self .

And today finally my ever thirsting wish has been granted and I am a proud owner of their magnificent collection . Wandering what brand I am talking about ? It is none other than "Pink Mud "

About Pink Mud

"Pink as a colour signifies something that is intricate to a woman, and mud justifies existence. Pink Mud is thus a concept that spills intricate existence of a woman.Pink Mud is not just a brand, but an attitude and way of smelling beautiful and leading a confident life. A Pink Mud woman dreams, lives and fulfils her existence. It is thus a concept binding women around with tassels of fragrance and glory!She’s different, contemporary, way beyond the usual and loves luxury at lip smacking prices. The right price, the place to take a dip – Pink Mud! We at Pink Mud strive to complete her fashion closet with fragrances and personal care, at prices she was always willing to pay.


The team at Pink Mud swear by beauty! All women reading this are ‘A Pretty Mess’ in their own way Hence Team at Pink Mud hope that women have a lovely journey with them  at Pink Mud! Where the gorgeous ‘you’ binds and finds its own way to fall in love with your own self once again!

Product in Focus

Pink mud has diversified their product range into three broad categories :-

EDT's Eue De Toilette 
Body Mist
Pocket Perfumes


EDT' has four Variants
Classy
Tipsy
Sexy
Foxy

Body mists has three Variants
Sassy
Missy
Lacey

Out of which I received EDT and a Body Mist under their POLKA OFFER



What is Polka Offer

The Polka Box is a combination of one EDT and one Body Mist . A person can select any EDT from ( Classy , Tipsy , Sexy or Foxy ) and any Body Mist (Sassy , Missy or Lacey ) of their choice in the Polka offer.

The Best Part This Polka Box originally is for Rs. 798/- However in the ongoing Polka Offer it to s available for flat Rs.700/- 
.
Discount of almost Rs.100/- Isin't Great People .

Don't wait now as festival season is so , so does our gift shopping spree . 

Place your order my Mailing at :- Hellopinkmud@gmail.com



Pink mud Lacy Body Mist

What brand has to say "Topped with tons of freshness as you plunge deeper into orange you feel even more gorgeous and showered with lot of fruit squeeze and love. Subtle vanilla calms you down as you are ready to rock the town."


Price :- Rs.299/- for 236 ML

Pink mud Tipsy perfume

What brand has to say "Tipsy, Oh yes it is a perfume and not a cocktail! Yes you got us right Cranberry being the first note; it is nice and alarming, so fresh and juicy- so that you feel pampered. A drizzled walk to the second note in a tub of rose, with so much grace and floral bits, that as you jump into the third note of lovely patchouli, you are dizzy and so much in love that you have forgotten your way back from the wonderful town of tipsy."




Price :- Rs.499/-

Available at :- Pinkmud.in  

Place your orders at Hellopinkmud@gmail.com to avail Polka Offer .

My Experience

As I said I always been a stalker of this brand and today on receipt of this package I am at cloud 9 already . This cute Polka offer came to me as saviour . I received Pink Mud Tipsy EDT and Pink Mud Lacey body mist in this cute cardbox pack.  Packaging is very impressive and stylish for both the products and makes them perfect companion during travel .



















Pink mud Lacey Body Mist has very refreshing fruity fragrance with slight notes of vanilla that gives a soothing experience .Where as Pink Mud Tipsy EDT takes you through the world of roses  with sprinkle of Patchouli .




Both these fragrances are very unique and something I never experienced before . I feel fortunate that I come across something so exotic and aromatic in the form of Pink Mud Fragrances.
This Season if you are looking to spread happiness in a unique way and wish to be a reason of everyone's delight than Pink Mud is a place you need to be at .Rush to their Website choose a fragrance and order .. 

Ohh wait Don't forget to take advantage of their Polka offer :)


Happy Fragrance Days Ahead with Pinkmud.in 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer