Fuschia Citrus Orange Bath Salt Review

Hola People,

Today I am back with another product from the house of Fuschia which is "Fuschia Citrus Orange Bath Salt ". Though bath salts are something which are not new a days but frankly I haven't used any of it till now .So did this product from fuschia manage to get me into it ? To know more read out further please .


What Brand has to say

" Fuschia Natural Handmade Bath Salts have been developed to mimic the properties of natural mineral baths or hot springs. The best way to refresh you after a long tiring day is to soak yourself in them. So simply allow the salts to swirl around gently as you take a deep breath, lie back and unwind in your own personal bath "

Ingredients

Sea Salt with Dead Sea Minerals, Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Orange Extract, Olive Oil & Orange PeelCitrus Orange - Orange extract not only reduces acne but also lightens & tones your skin and decreases signs of skin aging.

Price and Quantity :- Rs.250/- for 50 gms

Benefits of Fuschia Citrus Orange bath Salt 

It helps relax sore muscles, eliminate body aches and pains in joints and muscles. Relieves Stress.Rejuvenates Skin by removing Dead Skin Cells. Leaves skin revived, comfortable & healthy looking.A detoxifying delicately scented bath salt. Provides Warm, intense, rich aroma. Turns an ordinary bath into a relaxing and fragrant retreat.Contains mineral-rich sea salt to reduce fluid retention & promote circulation, Blended with Epsom salt that detoxifies by drawing impurities from skin.Free of parabens, phthalates.

Usage

Scrub gently, for exfoliation. For foot use approximate 20-30gms of salt in warm water and for bath use 50gms-80gms bath salt in warm water.

Texture and Fragrance

This bath salt is very smooth and powdery in terms of texture with very small granules . In terms of Fragrance it has a very mild Citrus Fragrance that doesn't bother at all and gives a very nice fresh feel to it .


My Experience

As I mentioned earlier I never used or thought of using bath salt so far but when I received this product from fuschia I decided to use it but not in a traditional way though.

After working in weekdays , weekend is the only time when I get to look after my self .Hence as a result I have incorporated various cleansing and skin mask rituals in my weekend routine. One of them is cleansing and scrubbing of my foot. And as I received this product I decided to use it for my foot care only . So what I did was I took a decent quantity of it and poured it into lukewarm water and than made my foot rest in it . I kept my feet for 15 minutes and than wiped it with wet towel .
And after Results were amazing, My feet were noticeably soft  and smooth .it felt like dead skin has been removed without much efforts . In short it was a scrub + spa experience for me .


To conclude it's again one of the best creations from the house of Fuschia .So if you are like me who has no time but want to look absolutely well groomed in less time , Than you must try this product . As they say good things comes in small packages, this bath salt is an apt exemple of it . So hurry up don't stop yourself from experiencing this beauty .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer