ASTA BERRY Enchanting Rose Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover


Hey Friends today I am going to walk you through a brand that you might have missed so far and after reading this you might want to try it yourself  for sure.Reason I am writing about this brand and it's product is the great experience that I witnessed myself and that's why I thought it's worth sharing with my viewers,Hope you guys would like it.So without wasting any more second come and join me.

About ASTA BERRY Enchanting Rose Cleansing Milk and Make Up Remover

Astaberry is a refreshing milk cleanser that helps remove tiniest traces of makeup & impurities from the skin. The Gentle natural ingredients of the cleanser help soothe the delicate tissues of the facial skin and removes dirt and excess oil. Astaberry Cleansing Milk & Makeup Remover has natural ingredients like Neem, Rose and Aloe Vera extracts.


A Refreshing milk cleanser that removes all dirt and impurities.Has Neem Extract, Aloe vera and Rose Extracts.Soothes the delicate tissues of the facial skin and removes dirt and excess oil.

About Brand

Astaberry is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Ayurvedic skin care, Herbal cosmetics and Body care solutions and is a pioneer in the field of certified natural products. They offer a wide range of products both for the professional and the personal grooming segments and can be classified under Skin care, Body care, Hair care and Nutrispa range. All Astaberry products are enriched with the goodness of Ayurveda and blended with modern formulation & individual fragrances and are made with high quality organic ingredients from world class manufacturers.

Ingredients

Aqua , Mineral oil, Stearic Acid, Cetocetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Neem Extract, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Preservative, DM Water, Perfume, Aloe Vera Gel, Rose Water, Orange Peel Extract, Methyl paraben , Propyl Paraben , Phenoxyethanol .


Price and Quantity :- Rs.70/- for 100 ml

Directions of Usage :-

Apply gently on face & body and massage gently twice a day.

My Experience :-

It comes in a travel friendly sturdy packaging with all the details mentioned on the package itself . In terms of Fragrance it has a very mild Fragrance resembles to Orange peel extract. In terms of consistency it has a mediocre formulation which is neither too thick nor too thin and comes up easily as desired interms of quantity.


I personally use this product as a makeup remover and just love it .When we say makeup than most of the makeup remover fails specifically when it comes to remove of Eye makeup . They fail not in terms of performance but interms of taking care of eye sensitivity .


My eyes are very sensitive that is the reason when ever I try any eye product it will either give me headech or will end up suiting me. However chances of second one are always less . That's the reason when I received ASTA BERRY Enchanting Rose Cleansing Milk I decided to use it to remove my eye makeup ,And I was taken by the results . My eyes were cleansed easily without much ado and not for a single second I felt my eyes are burning or getting any kind of irritation . To conclude it suited me very well .

Pros :-

Suitable for sensitive eyes .
Travel friendly package.
Small quantity would go a long way.
Reasonably priced .

Cons :-

Paraben :/

If we ignore paraben part here than apart from it this product does a tremendous job and is suitable for even sensitive skin and eyes . I would definitely recommend this product and would repurchase it for sure .What about you ? Do leave your opinions here :)

Comments

  1. Feel like getting it right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash

Nelf USA Lip Definer Review

BBLUNT Intense Moisture Range Experience

VĂ´tre as a Brand and It's multi-vitamin & Rejuvenating Day Gel SPF 35 PA++ Review

Johara Cosmetics and My Makeup Look featuring Johara

Say Hello to Hair Colour in a Healthy way with Colour Me Organic Range

Soultree Lipwear and MOTD

Natural Bath and Body Presents O MY BAG ..A Revolution in prevailing Subscription services

Khojati Cosmetics - A Natural makeup Brand and it's Eye Makeup products at a glance

All Good Scent Perfumes A Refreshing feel this summer