If you are the one who loves to spend some money on taking care of your lips than today's review is for you .Till now I heard about lots of moisturizers and lotions but the era of butters has just entered the league . That's the reason I am a huge fan of body butters now a days as they moisturizes so beautifully and smells heavenly . I personally feel that beauty and cosmetics industry changes within months now a days and that's why I just try keep myself posted about latest products and their results.
And today I am here to present you all a special form of butter that you don't have to eat but trust me it will tempt you definitely ;) . So guys let me introduce you all with a special type of a butter that you no need to refrigerate but need apply on your lips to get the goodness of soft , luscious pink lips naturally . This product is presented to you from the house of Nature's Co and is named as Nature's Co Cherry Lip Butter (Gloss ).
Packaging and Texture :-
Nature's Co Cherry Lip Butter comes in a cute little Pot , that has an air tight build up to keep this beauty of awesomeness fresh and fragrance full . A nice travel friendly package which after consumption can be used as a cute little earrings or sindur box with certain DIY ideas .
In-terms of Texture and Fragrance , This pretty pink colour Lip Butter has a very soft and silky Texture that melts on the lips within seconds and applies with only one swipe of the finger. It doesn't feel like a wax or something like our ancient petroleum jellies . This product has a very nice Fragrance of cherries that would definitely make the user go gaga over it .
Cherry Flavour, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Castor oil, Vitamin E.
Available at :- Click Here
Though traditionally I am a lover of lip balms and has a few in handy already , But lip butters and lip scrubs are something that caught my attention and made me get one for self to understand what exactly makes lip butter and lip balms distinct .
So what do you think ? Does this Nature's Co cherry Lip Butter managed to make a mark ? Hmmm ..you will get to know when you read ahead :)
What I felt on using Nature's Co lip butter
- Surely made my lips super soft .
- Didn't let my lips feel greasy even for a second.( which is an unavoidable and bearable case with lip balms )
- I felt lips were intensely moisturized and nourished from within due to which appearance of the lips becomes naturally fuller and luscious .
- But what I loved the most about this product is ... It's ability to act as a base under my Lipstick (yayyyy !!!!!).Finally i met a soulmate of my lip color that really works and acts like a base for the Lipstick , without making it feel heavy or greasy resulting in color no show or sometimes unnecessary blot work of Lipstick .
- However regarding their claim of pink lips , I believe regular usage within a period of time will definitely show up .
- Can be an awesome companion as a lip color base ( for Lipstick lovers , it's time to say goodbye to Blot work :)
- No paraben and silicons , 100% organic and vegan product
- Lips gets hydrated and well nourished all day long
- Lips appears Naturally luscious and fuller
- Protects lips from harmful radicals and provides sustainable health to the lips
- A very small swipe is good to go hence this much of a quantity will surly last long
- Very light formula infusion makes this lips butter a breathable product for lips
- Presence of Vitamin E , Ohh my dear Lord , Nothing can be better than this
A big time NONE .
A definite next time purchase of mine and deserves 5/5 from me .